Effective condominium management requires organization and a considerable time investment, as well as carrying a tremendous amount of responsibility. Below are some important considerations when considering whether or not you are being managed effectively:
• How much time do you spend per month on Condo Association business? More than three hours? More than eight hours?
• Are your contracts cost-effective, and comprehensive?
• How often do you require legal advice?
• How do your condo fees compare to those of neighboring or similar associations?
• Are monthly dues collected electronically, or are you still managing loads of paper?
• Is your management company responsive to your requests?
• Are the buildings and grounds maintained to your standards?
• Does your management company understand the resale market?
• Does your management company accept responsibility for any errors they may make?
• Are issues cleared up efficiently, or do they drag out without effective resolution?
• Is your management company proactive in matters that affect residents, such as rising utility costs?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, it is likely that your current management company is not performing to the standards that our clients currently enjoy. We look forward to the opportunity to sit down for a complimentary consultation so that we can learn more about your community and you can find out more about us!